T500rs Damper Brake Mod HARD COMPOUND for T3PA-PRO
- EUR: € 13.55
The DB-Mod HARD COMPOUND “Ideal for GT Racing” is a brake mod for the T500rs pedal set (T3PA) to improve the resistance of your brake pedal giving you a much better progressive feeling.
- Price Includes V.A.T.
- £1.75 UK Shipping Flat Rate (Royal Mail – Small Packet)
- £3.45 for Europe Shipping Fee (Royal Mail International Standard – Small Packet)
- £4.40 For USA / rest of the world Shipping Fee (Royal Mail International Standard – Small Packet)
Out of stock
The DB-Mod Hard Compound (DB-Mod HC) is a firmer version of our original DB-Mod brake mod for the T500rs pedal set (T3PA-PRO).
Made out of a harder compound, the cone is also shaped differently to give even more resilience to your brake pedal adding precision to your braking in general.
Ideal for GT racing but not only!
We suggest to own both brake mods, the original DB-Mod for Formula racing and the Hard Compound DB-Mod for GT Racing. “Is just great to have 2 brake settings!!”
DB-Mod Hard Compound drastically improves braking accuracy, makes it easier to avoid wheel locks, helps driving cleaner laps which means does improves your lap times!
The installation is virtually the same as the original DB-Mod.
*This modification does not void your thurstmaster warranty.*
3 Steps Installation Guide
1. Using the Allen key tool supplied with your T500RS remove the bracket that holds the original Thrustmaster brake mod, now remove the spring and rubber foam.
2. Insert the BD-Mod inside the bracket and on the other side insert the wacher and screw in the nut provided thightly.
3. Reinstall the bracket with DB-Mod already in (use the 4th hole from the pedal) using only 2 screws, save the 2 left over screws. (The pointy tip of the rubber cone should almost touch the back of your brake pedal when idle).